Commercial and Property Law
Commercial Law: A broad term used to cover a wide range of legal services designed to support businesses in making money out of their products and services.
The pace of change in new technology and in business legislation is relentless and leads to the continuing need for businesses to both to stay abreast of new legislation and regulations, and adapt existing laws to new technologies undreamt of by legislators in days gone by.
Property Law: Whether you are a home owner, a landlord or a tenant many types of property disputes may arise that need the services of a lawyer to resolve them.
Property disputes can be unpleasant and highly complicated. We aim find the simplest, most effective solution to your issue, in the shortest possible time. We will handle your case with professionalism, sensitivity and care at all times.
How Can We Help You?
We will assist you with all the legal spects required to keep your business operating smoothly, helping you properly regulate and grow your businesses, helping you manage existing commercial relationships, form alliances and expand into new markets. We are involved with virtually all aspects of business legal relations and, in particular, deal with:
- Drafting partnership agreements, shareholder agreements and advising on regulatory matters
- Negotiation, drafting and advice on a wide variety of commercial contracts, terms of business and disclaimers.
- Advising clients on manufacturing, distribution and agency issues
- Employment Law and TUPE matters
Having provided legal services across all areas of property law for over 25 years, our experience, knowledge and expertise means we can advise landlords, tenants, agents and developers on all aspects of property law including:
- Possession/rent recovery
- Deposit disputes
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters
- Boundary disputes
- Planning disputes
- Disputes over mortgages and financial interest in properties
- Misrepresentation (including Property Misdescription Act 1991)
To find out more about how Goodwin Stevens' Commercial and Property legal services can help you please fill out our Contact form now or call us on 01422 300101 during business hours.
In case of emergency call our 24/7 helpline on 07968 094778